I am experiencing an issue with the "Copy Meta Data" function
and am wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Here
are the steps to replicate:
1. Go to the Metadata tab in a given asset
2. Go to the bottom left of the window and press the "Copy Meta
3. Use the browser that pops up to browse to the asset that will receive
the copied metadata and check it.
4. In the bottom right corner of the browser, leave "Replace"
selected and click the "Apply" button next to it.
5. You will get an error that says "Enter valid expiry date"
None of my assets have an expiry date, but even if I add one, I still
get the error and none of the metadata is getting copied to the
asset. It also doesn't matter if I replace or append – no metadata
is written. In the bottom left corner of the window, I get the
green "The metadata has been saved to the assets successfully"
but I think it is lying to me.
Thanks for listening!
Self-hosted Razuna 1.6.5
Tomcat 7.0.54/MySQL 5.6.15/JDK 1.7.0_60
Mac Pro 2x2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon/40GB RAM
OSX Mavericks 10.9.3